Knoyle Painted Chest Of Drawers
Add a design focal point to your bedroom, hallway, sitting room or just about any room in your house with our beautiful, classic hand painted chest of drawers. With a choice of several sizes and drawer combinations, we offer you a sensible, bespoke storage facility that also looks stunning.
Rectory Blue is a bespoke furniture company offering lovingly crafted, solid wood furniture, hand painted in any colour and delivered to you direct from our workshop.
- Hand made to order in Wiltshire by experienced craftsmen. Solid wood.
- Drawers are constructed using dovetail joints.
- Choice of 3 sizes and drawer combinations.
- Made to measure service - contact us for a quote
- High quality hand painted finish.
- Available in any colours from Farrow and Ball or Little Greene Paint Co.
- Free colour consultation - contact us
- Choice of vintage style glass knobs or wooden knobs.
- No factory spray finishes or flat packs from our workshop !
- Free delivery on all our furniture
Hand Painted Finish
We produce a superb quality finish on all our pieces of furniture with a keen eye for attention to detail. The hand painted chest of drawers has a subtle distressed paint finish with natural wax on top, to create a beautiful and individual piece for you to enjoy for years to come.
You can choose from vintage style glass knobs or painted wooden knobs. Please specify at checkout where it says 'add a note to your order'.
Choose Your Colour:
Visit the Colour Choice Menu. Please add your colour choices to your basket.
Pictured in 'Elephants Breath'
We appreciate how frustrating it is when you find a product that’s almost the right colour, but not quite right. That’s why our painted chest of drawers is available in any colours of your choice at no extra cost. We list some of our favourite colours from Farrow and Ball in our colour choice menu.
If you don't see the colour you want, make your own bespoke choice. At checkout click on where it says 'add a note to your order' and you can put your colour choices in the 'special instructions for seller' box.
With our extensive experience in choosing colours, we are on hand to help so please do not hesitate to contact us.
2+2 Chest (as pictured): H80cm W:96.6cm D:45.5cm
3+2 Chest: H101.5cm W96.6cm D45.5cm
4+2 Chest: H123cm W 96.6cm D45.5cm