Wardour Painted Blanket Box
You will find our blanket box is an extremely useful, adaptable and stylish form of storage. It can be used in any room in the home to store almost anything. The traditional function of a blanket box is, as its name suggests, to store blankets and other bedding. Blanket boxes are often placed at the foot of the bed or elsewhere in the bedroom. You can however,use it in the hall as storage for shoes or as a table in the living room.
- Hand made to order in Wiltshire by experienced craftsmen. Solid wood.
- Made to measure option - contact us
- High quality hand painted finish
- Available in any colours from Farrow and Ball or Little Greene Paint Co.
- Free colour consultation - contact us
- No factory spray finishes or flat packs from our workshop !
- Free delivery on all our furniture
Hand Painted Finish:
Our hand painted blanket box is finished to a very high standard and we aim to create quality, unique pieces. Our technique involves lightly distressing the furniture to allow the wood to show through in places, to create individual charm to each piece. We then finish off with a natural wax.
Choose Your Colour:
Visit the Colour Choice Menu. Please add your colour choices to your basket.
Pictured in 'Light Blue' and 'New White' by Farrow and Ball
If you don't see the colour you want, make your own bespoke colour choice by adding a note at checkout in the 'special instructions for seller' box. We are on hand to help so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Approx. dimensions: H48cm W:96.6cm D45.5cm
Made To Measure:
These hand painted blanket boxes can be made to measure. Please specify your requirements via email and we will quote for you.